NPD!

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
10599540_10153134762692425_4319962020310218666_n.jpg

@Guitar Heel sold me his EWS Arion Stereo Chorus (paid for when I accidentally sold my FET Boost on Reverb last week :embarrassed:). With this I can play most of my cover gigs. I can switch out the UnLTD for the Mojo Hand Rook for bluesier stuff. I don't really love the 616 Delay but I can get the sounds I need out of it...the RC Booster is always useful and the UnLTD gets low and higher gain overdrives...enough to play a gig. The 2 button switch at the left gets me the reverb and vibrato from the Deluxe Reverb....I was going to shoot a little video but I'm hearing some strange distortion like the speaker is getting funky or something. Now I remember why I bought a new amp :facepalm:

Awesome.

How did you accidentally sell the FET?

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Cool board.

There's a Jacques Prisoner Delay on the TGP Emporium for $125. You can probably get him down to $100. It's a steal.
Its kind of a utilitarian setup of mostly leftovers...I'm trying not to spend a bunch of money but I play at least one gig a month where I can barely fit my normal rig....I'll need to look for a demo of the Prisoner delay...my needs are pretty simple for this - I just need a somewhat inaudible long delay to fill space and the occasional rockabilly slap. I almost bought another Carbon Copy since I can get them for cost.

Awesome.

How did you accidentally sell the FET?

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk
I put a bunch of stuff on Reverb (and forgot about it) and after I had played around with the pedal and decided to keep it since there weren't any bites on it.

And then there was :embarrassed:

Its kind of a utilitarian setup of mostly leftovers...I'm trying not to spend a bunch of money but I play at least one gig a month where I can barely fit my normal rig....I'll need to look for a demo of the Prisoner delay...my needs are pretty simple for this - I just need a somewhat inaudible long delay to fill space and the occasional rockabilly slap. I almost bought another Carbon Copy since I can get them for cost.

It's basically a DM-2 with a modulation section. 300ms tops. It replaced my EHX DMM sometime in 2007 because I wanted something that didn't overload, and stayed on my board until I got the Echorec two years ago. Not a bad run if you ask me.

Back