NPD Blue Sky

profgalen

Helper
It took one listen to the shimmery reverb goodness. Never have I payed so much for so little done so right. Best reverb I've ever heard. Put my HOF and my Holy Grail on CL today. I need the dough. This thing set me back 3 Benjamins.
IM001002_zpsb62d9d9a.jpg

My small pedal rig.
IM001005_zps78de8373.jpg

You got it for $300?? That's a deal. The Big Sky is a $500 pedal. I have the Blue Sky, and love it with all of my soul.

Right on. I have really been digging some reverb recently after never using it.

I'm such an idiot. I meant to title thread Blue Sky not Big Sky. It was late. I don't know how to change it.

Ahhh...sorry. I can't see the pic. :)

Then welcome to the Blue Sky club! It's worth every penny, IMO.

Go the thread tools/edit title (or something like that) if you want to change it.

I tried the Big Sky. It has some very cool sounds too. But it doesn't do the same shimmer that the Blue Sky does. For that sound the Blue Sky is better IMHO. Also $500?
This is my first Strymon pedal. However I have Two Damage Control Over-drive pedals that I would never part with even though they are humungus.
Damage Control became Strymon but they stopped making OD pedals. I wish they would reissue them just so that people could see what I'm talking about.

I tried the Big Sky. It has some very cool sounds too. But it doesn't do the same shimmer that the Blue Sky does. For that sound the Blue Sky is better IMHO. Also $500?
This is my first Strymon pedal. However I have Two Damage Control Over-drive pedals that I would never part with even though they are humungus.
Damage Control became Strymon but they stopped making OD pedals. I wish they would reissue them just so that people could see what I'm talking about.
And shimmer is absolutely the reason I bought the Blue Sky. I was also looking at the Eventide Space, but I liked the "simplicity" of the BS (everything's relative :))

Back