NPD, and I'm going to need a bigger board

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
:embarrassed:

Dammit :embarrassed:

So, after binge watching quite a few TPS episodes lately I'd realized the OCD is exactly the drive pedal I've needed, and today it came in (latest version btw). And after a bit of testing, I was very right. Perfect for my needs and complements the Signa Drive and amp drive brilliantly.

Also going to need a compressor and an EQ as well as replacing some of the cabling to finally complete it, and right now there isn't room for the treble booster and AC Tone pedal I normally use for the Queen stuff. Oops. :embarrassed:
Width wise the board is fine as is but not deep enough.
Lol, get one thing and suddenly you need a whole lot of other stuff. :grin:

Once that's done I should in theory be done for years to come. Keyword is obviously "should".
No pedalboard is ever truly done. :embarrassed:

Mid rebuild pic....
board241017.jpg

Now, on to hunt down the stuff I'm going to need. :wink:

HNPD!

Anyone try adding an "extension leaf" to their current board when space was tight?

I've heard that the Mooer Hustle Drive is pretty close to the OCD in terms of sound. Mini alternative for small boards?

Could be, I'm not familiar with the Mooer. :embarrassed:

Right now I'm at where I'd like to have all the stuff I need on one board and won't have to move/switch out pedals frequently - depending on what gig I have. That shit gets old quickly. :wink:

What are you doing with the OCD tonally that is different than the Sigma Drive? Lower gain/Mid-gain?

Higher gain actually. For now at least. I do prefer the Signa with less drive (and the Signa into the OCD when I want to get really silly).
More than anything it's a different flavour of drive.

Higher gain actually. For now at least. I do prefer the Signa with less drive (and the Signa into the OCD when I want to get really silly).
More than anything it's a different flavour of drive.

That makes sense. I use the Signa for my lower gain as well....and a Ratified from my higher gain.

Back