NGD - Washburn HB30

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
This one is major for me. It's the first new guitar that I was able to buy on credit in a long time. My credit was trashed after I emerged from bankruptcy last year. I was able to get 6 months interest free financing on this. It's a first step in rebuilding my credit. Slickdeals had a $300 off coupon for it. So I got it for $300 shipped. I should get it tomorrow or Friday. I've tried these before. They are quite nice. I have a set of Rose humbuckers waiting for it.

https://www.worldmusicsupply.com/washburn-hb30chk-electric-guitar-cherry-finish-with-case

_1377787054__22091-1400x1000.jpg

I received the guitar a little while ago. I spent some time playing it. It's quite nice. The finish is more opaque than I thought it would be. I'm fine with that. It doesn't look like there is much grain in the wood to show off. The input jack needs to be replaced. I guess I'll be rewiring it sooner than I thought I would. It sounds okay. But a pickup change would be an improvement. It's at least as nice as an Ibanez AS73. The hard case has a few areas where the tolex needs to be glued. That's no big deal.

Here are pics:
Washburn%20HB30%20front_zpsa8hj5p9f.jpg

Washburn%20HB30%20headstock%20front_zpstzbannr2.jpg

Washburn%20HB30%20back_zpshursaz3s.jpg

Washburn%20HB30%20headstock%20back_zpszp9u5snw.jpg

Last edited:
Back