NGD: Ted McCarty...Deluxe?

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
The Goldtop was beautiful, but I couldn't pass this up. Relic'd in the traditional way. :). One of the most resonant guitars I've owned, and the minis are great. I've never owned a guitar with minis, and I'm a fan.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lovely.

I too just got a guitar with mini buckers. I really like them. It is a little startling how fricken bright they can be compared to a regular humbucker. The tone knob is really important on my mini guitar, as it really can drive it from single coil to humbucker sounds with pretty small adjustments.

Lovely.

I too just got a guitar with mini buckers. I really like them. It is a little startling how fricken bright they can be compared to a regular humbucker. The tone knob is really important on my mini guitar, as it really can drive it from single coil to humbucker sounds with pretty small adjustments.
Troof.

The 24.5" scale helps to mellow the minis a bit.

very nice, Heel! i think you did good. can't wait to learn how it ends up in your guitar "batting order" (what you reach for when you have time to play). will it take the #1 spot? we shall see...

HNGD!:thu:

Just so I have this straight...you bought a P90 gold top to replace a guitar you had seller's remorse for...then traded it in on this?

Back