NGD: SX Liquid CAR

honestly its not anything of any consequence other than the fact that I asked nicely for him to stop the spammers and he told me to go pound sand. So I get my little dig in here and there and I tell the story about once a month when people ask.

honestly its not anything of any consequence other than the fact that I asked nicely for him to stop the spammers and he told me to go pound sand. So I get my little dig in here and there and I tell the story about once a month when people ask.

Would/have you ever played any guitars from him?

what does the big ass knob on the lower bout do? looks like a serious bizniss knob

oh wait, that's a toggle with some packing material on it, isn't it? :facepalm:

Would/have you ever played any guitars from him?

Ive had several students buy them and bring them to lessons. I've never seen one without either faulty electronics or some other blemish other than the ***** Les Paul I'm holding in my "Fat Mark" picture. That was actually a great guitar for the money spent.

fat-624x468.jpg

what does the big ass knob on the lower bout do? looks like a serious bizniss knob

oh wait, that's a toggle with some packing material on it, isn't it? :facepalm:

Yup. Maybe I should leave it on. :tongue:

The only complaint is the tremolo. Is there really no way to tighten it? Am I missing something?

Yup. Maybe I should leave it on. :tongue:

The only complaint is the tremolo. Is there really no way to tighten it? Am I missing something?

Not that I can see. I thinkl the newer Fender versions of that trem have a button that you can slide to lock it in place but the old ones and the one you have don't:

828.jpg

Back