New Car (and it's NOT a Kia!) Let me show you it

bsman

b00b
Here is my new Mazda 6 iTouring. It's got a manual six-speed, and pretty much everything I could ask for (except a moonroof -- for some reason that's not available on the manual tranny version). Anyway -- my daughter's ex-boyfriend works at a local dealer, and got me a great deal -- $21,888 out the door! It's got some zoom-zoom, but at the same time is comfortable for my old-guy needs with a capacious trunk, usable back seats, etc. I figure that once every 15 years, I'm due:

I really like the looks of the Mazda 6. I'll be looking for a car soon and can't decide between one of those and a Mazda wagon. Congratulations!

Fantastic. The 6 is a very well regarded sedan. It typically kicks the crap out of the other import sedans in comparisons on the FUN TO DRIVE part of tests. They are really nice cars. Mazda really focuses on chassis dynamics/feel more than any Japanese car company, and it really shows if you compare the feel of driving a 6 versus a camry. Of course, the camry has advantages in other areas.

^^^

And it has a manual tranny!

mazda's attention to those aspects of their vehicles (the road feel, fun spirited driving, etc.) are one reason why many Alfa fans thought the Miata was a sweet little ride after the Alfa Spiders were no longer being imported. And they were jealous of the reliability and dealer network.

Back