My small pedalboard.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
18880255_10155441852102425_9107105855260701889_o.jpg

Not too exciting. I usually use it to teach with or for gigs where I don't need all the whacky shit and I swap things in and out depending on the gig. The chorus works but isn't the best thing in the world. For $35 it was a good buy though. At some point I might upgrade. The whole thing is powered by a Cioks Adam power supply underneath the Pedaltrain Mini. If I need wah I can grab the Crybaby Mini from my other rig and put it in front. I want to get a fuzz of some type that I can also just put on the ground if I need it. The only things that I might do is get a Strymon El Capistan to replace the Carbon Copy and maybe another Nobels ODR-1 to swap in if I need with the RC Booster. And I can put a Phaser if needed in place of the chorus.

Here's an example of things "switched up" for a show at school:

6cdb293d65add98edf9dd6c8e85bbd54.jpg

Ultimately I'd like to have a secondary pile of pedals to swap in and out in this board as needed and not have to tear things out of my big board like I did for this situation. So I might end up ordering something for the "pile" today. We'll see.

I could get by with that board. Would rather have your MXR reverb on there instead of the Carbon Copy, but I favor reverb over delay.

That is the size board I plan on building. I am not huge into pedals,and only play at home. I just need a little color to my sound.

That is the size board I plan on building. I am not huge into pedals,and only play at home. I just need a little color to my sound.
It's a useful size. I could do most of my gigs with 5 pedals if I had to. I'd just rather not :embarrassed:

Nice. You gonna try to squeeze the Caveman in there?
Not at the moment. This is the maximum amount of pedals I can have on this at one time. The idea is to have options and swap things out as I want. I have what is on there, the Caveman, a Tube Screamer mini and I'll be looking for a fuzz next. Maybe a second ODR-1. You'll probably see a monthly pedal purchase from me throughout the rest of the year as I build a collection of things I think will be useful.

Damned no interwebz connection. I would like to hear this demo,and some of Gary's songs I bought yesterday .
It will be resolved tomorrow though .

Back