Mooer M6 Flight Case Pedal Board

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
I went to a local blues show last night in my local area. I know a couple of the musicians as I jammed with them at the acoustic blues jam that I have been recently attending.

Anyway the guitar players pedalboard caught my interest as he sported a Mooer board. This isn't his board but is the board that he used.

20140927170767576757.jpg

I thought what a great layout, small and convenient to the point where you kinda get some GAS as well. I think that it was primarily due to the nice case it comes in.

20140927170957865786.jpg

Oh well...I will stick with my Mini Pedaltrain (already have one) as I have lost the GAS for one (a great thing).

Here are the Advantages/Disadvantages that I see. I am sure that there may be more.

Advantages:

Small, Compact, Nice Layout, Protective Case

Disadvantages:

will only use mini-type pedals (unsure if Mooer Pedal dedicated), No mix and matching of larger sized pedals

I have a little Mooer delay pedal arriving today. I thought I would give them a shot. I agree with your disadvantage about not being abel to put in normal size pedals, but I think if you were to go this route, size would be the main factor, so you probably wouldn't want a normal sized pedal in there. I remember way back when Boss had a molded case to make a board with just Boss pedals. I think I may have had one.

I have a little Mooer delay pedal arriving today. I thought I would give them a shot. I agree with your disadvantage about not being abel to put in normal size pedals, but I think if you were to go this route, size would be the main factor, so you probably wouldn't want a normal sized pedal in there. I remember way back when Boss had a molded case to make a board with just Boss pedals. I think I may have had one.

The Boss case made it difficult alright.

Well the though part is that the if you go a Pedaltrain Micro or Mini you can mix or match. But that Mooer case does look cool...the question really is efficientcy.

The Boss case made it difficult alright.

Well the though part is that the if you go a Pedaltrain Micro or Mini you can mix or match. But that Mooer case does look cool...the question really is efficientcy.
My Mooer Delay (I don't remember which one they have 5 or so of them) arrived and it sounds pretty good. It isn't the best delay I have owned but it isn't the worst either. I got it for $50 and it is way worth that price and it is definitely useable, I would gig with it. I may try another one out if I can find a good deal on it.

My Mooer Delay (I don't remember which one they have 5 or so of them) arrived and it sounds pretty good. It isn't the best delay I have owned but it isn't the worst either. I got it for $50 and it is way worth that price and it is definitely useable, I would gig with it. I may try another one out if I can find a good deal on it.

Congrats on the HNMDP :thu:

I myself am stuck on wanting the TC 2290 sound so I would need the Flashback Mini. I already own 2 Flashbacks so the chances of that happening are slim.

I've got a Mooer Flanger pedal, and I like it a lot. If I ever decided to go all Mooer (not likely), I would go with a case like that. Otherwise . . .

Love my Reecho

Back