New Lesson! Minor Chord Tone Embellishments and Enclosures

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
I've been a little buried with school so I haven't really been able to produce much content for the blog for the last month or so. This lesson was actually part of something that I've been teaching @sunvalleylaw and @reverend1 in their skype class and since I needed to do a demo video I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. I'm hoping to get the next B.B. King Voice Box lesson shot tomorrow, too.

http://www.markwein.com/minor-chord-tone-embellishments-and-enclosures/

IMG_1509.jpg

Nice! It is helpful to be able to watch you play with the concept, rather than just remembering the concept, but then me trying to figure out how to use it with a sense of time, etc. And I am excited for the BB voice box too. As it seems like it would also apply.

Nice! It is helpful to be able to watch you play with the concept, rather than just remembering the concept, but then me trying to figure out how to use it with a sense of time, etc. And I am excited for the BB voice box too. As it seems like it would also apply.
Thanks!

I hope this makes sense. I’m a little out of practice and short on time these days...

Back