Military truck sale.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Never before has Clark Truck or Clark International had an inventory reduction sale. Currently, they have over 140 military trucks that must be sold to make way for new inventory. Prices have been reduced as much as 60%!
Enter to win a $500 gift certificate!

As an additional incentive, sign up for our email newsletter that includes information on upcoming sales, new inventory, or parts specials at Clark Truck and automatically been entered in our drawing for a $500 gift certificate to Integrated Parts Systems our online parts store. Click here to sign up now!
Truck Models Available:

Group_shot.jpg

Refurbished M813
Quantity: 21
Price: $15,000 each
These M813, five ton cargo trucks are ready to work. They have been mechanically refurbished including brakes, electrical, engine, and all drive train components. They have been undercoated, have had complete body work done, and have been repainted with CARC military grade paint with camo scheme.

m813_Mech2.JPG

Mechanically Refurbished M813
Quantity: 21
Price: $12,000 each
These M813, five ton cargo trucks are also ready to work. While they have not had the body and paint work as the ones above, they have been mechanically refurbished including brakes, electrical, engine, and all drive train components.

Group_shot.jpg

M35A2 - 2.5 ton cargo truck
Quantity: 20
Price: $5,000 each
These M35A2 are all in running condition. As wholesale vehicles, these M35A2 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

Group_shot.jpg

M49A2 - 2.5 ton tanker truck
Quantity: 5
Price: $7,000 each
These M49A2 are tanker trucks on the popular 2.5 ton chassis and all in running condition. Every truck has a working pump. As wholesale vehicles, these M49A2 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

m813-asis.JPG

M813 - 5 ton cargo truck
Quantity: 10
Price: $6,500 each
These M813 cargo trucks are all in running condition. As wholesale vehicles, these M813 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

M817.jpg

M817 - 5 ton dump truck
Price: $7,000 each
These M817 dump trucks are all in running condition. They all have working dump beds. As wholesale vehicles, these M817 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

m818.jpg

M818 - 5 ton tractor
Price: $5,500 each
These M818 tractors are all in running condition. As wholesale vehicles, these M818 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

m911.jpg

M911 - 22.5 ton tractor
Price: $30,000 each
These M911 tractors are all in running condition. As wholesale vehicles, these M911 trucks have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

m998.jpg

M998 - HMMWV (Humvee)
Quantity: 5
Price: $30,000 each
These M998s are all in running condition. As wholesale vehicles, these M998s have not been through Clark's ISO refurbishment process but they have been inspected for safe driving conditions including working brakes.

I got this in my email this morning. I'm thinking that Premier Music needs a company 5 ton truck. :embarrassed:

Wow. The kid in me really wants one of those. I have driven every one of those models. They all kind of suck, but hey, they were big and they were fun.

That would be an awesome thing to have, but I can't even begin to thing of something practical to do with one of those. Does the email specify if they have any available with quad 50 caliber anti-aircraft batteries installed?

There is a guy at the end of our street who has one in his front yard...I should get pictures :grin:

A guy that lives up the road from my folks place has a 813 that he leaves parked out front of his house when he's not out screwing around with it. It's pretty cool looking.

I got the same email.

How do feel about moparweinlessons.com
or
weinnuts.com

It would save a lot of work between us.

:P

I went to look at a house today.
The guy had a 47 Willys in his workshop.
It was kinda buried so I didn't get great look. It needs work but looked nice and solid.

I went to look at a house today.
The guy had a 47 Willys in his workshop.
It was kinda buried so I didn't get great look. It needs work but looked nice and solid.

That's cool!

One house I looked at had a nova in pieces in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back