Meg White is one of the top 100 drummers on the planet...

List is from 2016. Leave your outrage behind.
I have no f*cks to give regarding Rolling Stone lists. But, is interesting to consider without outrage. For about a couple minutes. Then not worth thinking about.

I find the White Stripes more entertaining than a lot of bands. Best of anything? Meh, whatever.

I have no f*cks to give regarding Rolling Stone lists. But, is interesting to consider without outrage. For about a couple minutes. Then not worth thinking about.

I find the White Stripes more entertaining than a lot of bands. Best of anything? Meh, whatever.

I have yet to find a single word printed in Rolling Stone worth considering. They are always well off the mark.

That assessment of Zep I is not incorrect.

In what alternate universe?

Calling Page a "limited producer and writer of weak, unimaginative songs" doesn't really stand the test of time.

Then there is this doozy

"It would seem that, if they're to help fill the void created by the demise of Cream, they will have to find a producer (and editor) and some material worthy of their collective attention."

You may disagree with me, but you are wrong.

As for female drummers, there are plenty good ones out there, and Meg isn't one.

Recent one I came across on youtube is German drummer Anika Nilles. Very very talented. And quite easy on the eye. :wink:

Back