Meanwhile, in the middle of NH......nice pair!

Coralkong

Alien
lambo1.jpg
lambo2.jpg
lambo3.jpg
lambo4.jpg
lambo5.jpg
lambo6.jpg
Well,,,,,,,,here you go. We pulled up at the Shell station at the Alton Circle, in Alton, NH.....so my kid could buy some junk food.

I looked over at my wife, who was driving because I have had a few.....
And said:
"OOOOOhhhhh, that's a Lamborghini! Gimme the camera. NOW!"

Here you go. Nice pair. And yeah, I asked them for permission. I told the babe in the Lambo that I wasn't trying to get HER in the picture, and she yelled out "Why not?" To which I laughed and said nothing she could do could out-SHOUT the car, which she found rather amusing......Well, here we go:

No pictures of the babe? :(

True story, I was at the beach in South Haven, MI back in the late '90s. Walking back to my car, a Porsche 911 Turbo drives by, a few heads turn. The next car behind it is a Ferrari F355, a bunch of heads turn, but not nearly all. Coming up behind the Ferrari was a Dodge Viper, with it's distinctive V-10 rumble. Every head on the street turned and watched the Viper drive by. Not for the Porsche, not for the Ferrari, but for the Dodge :lol:

Reactions: Tig
No pictures of the babe? :(

True story, I was at the beach in South Haven, MI back in the late '90s. Walking back to my car, a Porsche 911 Turbo drives by, a few heads turn. The next car behind it is a Ferrari F355, a bunch of heads turn, but not nearly all. Coming up behind the Ferrari was a Dodge Viper, with it's distinctive V-10 rumble. Every head on the street turned and watched the Viper drive by. Not for the Porsche, not for the Ferrari, but for the Dodge :lol:

Sound about right.

Friend of a friend picked up a new Huracan that he drives almost daily. Apparently it's the closest thing you'll ever experience to being a mega-celebrity because people take your picture 24/7.

LOL. I've been at that gas station a million times. My parents live in west Alton on the lake in the summer.

Yep, no kidding. They live on an island on the lake. Sleeper's Island. It is right next to Rattlesnake Island. Just down Rte 11 from the gas station in the picture. The island is right where 11a splits off from 11 towards Gunstock.

Last edited:
Yep, no kidding. They live on an island on the lake. Sleeper's Island. It is right next to Rattlesnake Island. Just down Rte 11 from the gas station in the picture. The island is right where 11a splits off from 11 towards Gunstock.

My daughter works at Gunstock as one of the Monkey Girls who do the aerial tree course and zipline tours.
My wife (new post to come), after 9 months,,,,,just got hired into a new position as HR Generalist/Asst to the GM of the mountain. Jut got the offer today, as a matter of fact. I was drinking beer on the back deck of Gunstock resort as of about 2pm, lol.....
My son worked there as a liftie last winter and works at Patrick's Pub (which you may know).

Me? I just ski there, but I am out that way all the time.....Gunstock is less than 20 miles from my house.
:)

Every hot chick needs an ugly friend. Nice of the Viper owner to take one for the team. Apologies to all who disagree, but I find that car completely devoid of redeeming qualities.

Raging POS, in every regard. Fast is irrelevant when you're sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck with the broken off gas pedal in your hand (as was the case with my nephew and his bride of about 6 hours on their wedding night on a Viper with less than 300 miles on it.).

When they first appeared, they looked neat, that big, snarling V10 makes some great noises, but it looks like an aging caricature now and has absolutely earned a nasty reputation for being generally shitty in all but the outlandish straight line speed it can achieve on the rare occasion it stays together and running long enough to record the numbers.

Back