McDonalds International Menu

They're doing a US menu here just now - new themed burger every week - new York, louisiana etc...

Pretty sure you can't buy that shit in the states.

I’m guessing this is the Chicago burger.

404AFD81-60EF-4F6B-BD50-EEB9543F0C37.jpeg

EDIT: I’m not saying Chicagoans wouldn’t eat this. (We would. We’re like fucking raccoons when it comes to eating garbage.). But nothings about this strikes me as related to Chicago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/burgerlad.com/mcdonalds-chicago-stack/amp/

Over here in Germany lately they have this monstrosity:

The el Gigante for mexican week.

7c66b7ce-523e-44d7-941d-a95cfde887df

And I satisfied my curiosity to find if Panama still sells fried chicken.

Screenshot_2019-06-10-10-49-19.png

hmmm, I don't see anything that looks remotely mexican there. So sad they're giving people the wrong impression about mexican food.
Fwiw so does Taco Hell.

They're not fooling any actual culturally curious Germans. There's at least 4 good Mexican restaurants in the next biggest town. They're all pretty decent and pretty Mexi or Mexi/Cali authentic at least.

Stroopwafels are good. Stroopwafel McSlurry probably not so much.

(And that's not how you say "stroopwafel")

Don't know, seeing how much I love their caramel sundaes, if they find a way for the Waffel to not get soggy right away they might have a hit with me. I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Fwiw so does Taco Hell.

They're not fooling any actual culturally curious Germans. There's at least 4 good Mexican restaurants in the next biggest town. They're all pretty decent and pretty Mexi or Mexi/Cali authentic at least.

Taco Bell at least constructs tacos and burritos that resemble something Mexican. Not only that but the number of Mexicans who frequent Taco Bell in Southern California is alarming. They used to offer enchiladas that weren't much different from ones you'd find at a restaurant. I'm not saying they're great food, but being headquartered in what used to be Mexico, and not far from the border, they would know more about the food than McDonalds or Germans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taco Bell at least constructs tacos and burritos that resemble something Mexican. Not only that but the number of Mexicans who frequent Taco Bell in Southern California is alarming. They used to offer enchiladas that weren't much different from ones you'd find at a restaurant. I'm not saying they're great food, but being headquartered in what used to be Mexico, and not far from the border, they would know more about the food than McDonalds or Germans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You underestimate the amount of Mexican immigrants that open restaurants in Germany, and German food knowledge FWIW. It's not all Sauerkraut and Schnitzel. They love to travel the world and do the foody thing. My friend and his wife from Kansas usually vacation in Mexico every year, we took them to our locale when they visited us and they were flabbergasted, as was my mexican mother who was astounded to find out that she could get all the right ingredients to make tamales 10 miles away when she's been going without in Pennsylvania since 1963.

I know a bit of what I'm talking about having grown up rolling my own tortillas ever since I could reach the counter. At least before decent store bought tortillas became a thing.

Last time I had Taco Bell it was atrocious.

You underestimate the amount of Mexican immigrants that open restaurants in Germany, and German food knowledge FWIW. It's not all Sauerkraut and Schnitzel. They love to travel the world and do the foody thing. My friend and his wife from Kansas usually vacation in Mexico every year, we took them to our locale when they visited us and they were flabbergasted, as was my mexican mother who was astounded to find out that she could get all the right ingredients to make tamales 10 miles away when she's been going without in Pennsylvania since 1963.

I know a bit of what I'm talking about having grown up rolling my own tortillas ever since I could reach the counter. At least before decent store bought tortillas became a thing.

Last time I had Taco Bell it was atrocious.

I know a lot about Germany
MW-DV516_europe_ZG_20151001055140.jpg

Over here in Germany lately they have this monstrosity:

The el Gigante for mexican week.

7c66b7ce-523e-44d7-941d-a95cfde887df

I would be all over that. The Spanish burger and Canadian chicken sandwich they are offering in the U.S. seem dull. The stroopwaffle McFlurry is tempting.

I would be all over that. The Spanish burger and Canadian chicken sandwich they are offering in the U.S. seem dull. The stroopwaffle McFlurry is tempting.
I do admit it looks tasty though I can't eat it and it's not very "Mexican", but what do we expect?

I do admit it looks tasty though I can't eat it and it's not very "Mexican", but what do we expect?

But it is not supposed to be a Mexican-inspired burger, but offering a food stuff that is sold/popular in Mexican McDonalds (that presumably may have an appeal to diners elsewhere). Presumably, diners in Mexico don't go off in search of a taco-inspired burger.

But it is not supposed to be a Mexican-inspired burger, but offering a food stuff that is sold/popular in Mexican McDonalds (that presumably may have an appeal to diners elsewhere). Presumably, diners in Mexico don't go off in search of a taco-inspired burger.
That burger is for Mexico week in Germany, but I get what you mean.

Back