McDonalds International Menu

Peen Simmons

Let’s Get Obtuse!
DISCLAIMER: No one is allowed to post about how McDonalds gives them intestinal woes in this thread. Also, if you mention In and Out or Chick-Fil-a in my thread, I’ll put a hex on you.

So I heard on the news that McDonalds is now offering some of their international items at US locations for a limited time.

I was like, what the heck, it’s been a while—we’ll go see what they’ve got.

I was hoping for some of the mythical Indian McDonald options or some of the kooky Japanese McDonalds stuff.

Nope. It’s a bacon burger from Spain, a chicken sandwich from America’s Hat, and some Kangaroo Cheese Fries.

I had the Canuckistan Fake Italian Chicken sandwich. It was alright, but that’s probably the only one of those I’ll ever eat.

I would have been much more interested in a McAlooTikki.

89812286-3AC1-4438-8E0D-28B189A99766.jpeg

Or this avocado madness from Japan.

68C70A58-640C-4DED-BEFD-AAE896E59465.jpeg

Attachments

• E6A8570D-24E0-4E4D-A253-AF78FF0CA9AF.jpeg
    E6A8570D-24E0-4E4D-A253-AF78FF0CA9AF.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 143
You’re an international man of mystery. You can answer this. Is there really a mozzarella tomato chicken sandwich at McDonalds in Canada? Or are we being lied to?

I don’t think so, no. Might be wrong, I never buy chicken sandwiches there.

But they have offered different kinds and have made attempts at fake ‘global’ fast food.

Menu isn’t that different in the UK either.

In Panama 1990-91 they had fried chicken as a regular item and once in a while fried plantain chips.

Germany has the McRib as a regular item my entire time here. Italy and Holland were both uneventful.

I'll have to admit that McDonalds pho is to die for. I haven't tried the tum yum goong yet, but I have high expectations after the pho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're doing a US menu here just now - new themed burger every week - new York, louisiana etc...

Pretty sure you can't buy that shit in the states.

They're doing a US menu here just now - new themed burger every week - new York, louisiana etc...

Pretty sure you can't buy that shit in the states.

Pretty sure you're not getting anything that tastes like authentic Louisiana over there. So there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back