Dig it! Mark's end of 2020 Pedalboard rebuild thread.

The only pedal I can't get to sound good right now is the fucking Revival Drive. Everything else sounds awesome.

OK> Revival Drive issue solved. Found a dip switch on the back that was set for "dark amps" that made it all harsh and fizzy. Turned off all of the dip switches and now it sounds fine.

The entire board sounds better and I think that's a combination of all new soldered cable and the output buffer. It's like the Wizard of Oz when the world went color.

OK> Revival Drive issue solved. Found a dip switch on the back that was set for "dark amps" that made it all harsh and fizzy. Turned off all of the dip switches and now it sounds fine.

The entire board sounds better and I think that's a combination of all new soldered cable and the output buffer. It's like the Wizard of Oz when the world went color.

tenor.gif

I think I might have broken a button on my Timeline tonight. I'll look tomorrow. Kinda want to smash shit right now. All of my sounds are pretty awesome when it was working, though,

Ok. Strange moment, but I just realized that after all of this work with new cables and buffers I don't hate the phaser in the Mobius anymore. That means I can take my actual Phase 90 off this board and use if for my small board. And I have an open spot from something new :embarrassed:

Back