List the last thing you ate

Leftover mushroom ravioli and marinated pork from Sunday's buffet at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applegate organic genoa salami, wegman's organ uncured ham, and domestic swiss on a Martin's potato roll with Parmesan Goldfish crackers...chased with dark chocolate raisinets.

three slices of Dominos pizza and a glass of apple juice
I wish I could remember the last Dominoes pizza I got. It was a special pizza thing,but amazing. I usually hate Dominoes. This one worked.

Chicken Florentine stuffed shells Alfredo at Olive Garden. Still not impressed with that place.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just came back from Gojo Ethiopian in San Jose -- had veggie combo, zilzil tibs, awaze tibs and gomen wat. Followed up with some frozen yoghurt (to head off any potential indigestion!)

I'm fat and happy now...

Just came back from Gojo Ethiopian in San Jose -- had veggie combo, zilzil tibs, awaze tibs and gomen wat. Followed up with some frozen yoghurt (to head off any potential indigestion!)

I'm fat and happy now...

Those are Star Wars characters.

I had teff, banana, and flax milk.

Those are Star Wars characters.

I had teff, banana, and flax milk.

I had a vega one shake using flax milk with a banana and 2 brussel sprouts cuz I just got back from an 8 mile run with Sonny...dude wanted to keep going . In fact you could say he got a second wind at the 7 mile mark except for the fact that he never lost his first wind to begin with :embarrassed: :embarrassed:neearup:
Here we are at the turnaround point

IMG_0788.jpg

Then at the trailhead gate at ythe very end he sniffed out a critter and grabbed it...I think it was alrready dead...I had to make him drop it

IMG_0790.jpg

Then the dude makes himself at home in the drivers seat because Iload him up from that side but this time he decides he's gonna drive I guess :shrug:

IMG_0793.jpg

I had a vega one shake using flax milk with a banana and 2 brussel sprouts cuz I just got back from an 8 mile run with Sonny...dude wanted to keep going . In fact you could say he got a second wind at the 7 mile mark except for the fact that he never lost his first wind to begin with :embarrassed: :embarrassed:neearup:
Here we are at the turnaround point

View attachment 33845

Then at the trailhead gate at ythe very end he sniffed out a critter and grabbed it...I think it was alrready dead...I had to make him drop it

View attachment 33844

Then the dude makes himself at home in the drivers seat because Iload him up from that side but this time he decides he's gonna drive I guess :shrug:

View attachment 33846

You should see how far you can go until his tank is empty. Then call a chopper.

Back