Line 6 HD500X, again

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
$OLD

IMG_7753.JPG
i had posted this previously and changed my mind. Now my mind is definitely made up and this unit needs to go. Excellent condition, no issues.

The unit is in perfect working order, comes with the power cable. I may still have the box but not sure. I can send it with the patches I collected and created. Of course you can do a factory reset to dump them all if you wish.

Last edited:
Finally had enough huh?

Lots of great things about that unit. I got a shit ton of mileage out of my 500 as my ONLY FX unit for shows with the band over a 3 year period. It made me crazy on a daily basis, but I did get some incredible sounds out of it (albeit at a maddeningly inconsistent volume level). It's a brilliant Studio tool, but that one big issue ultimately made it a liability and a hastle for live use. I'm much happier now that I've gone back to using pedals, although despite my massive pedalboard, I still can't cover all the ground I did with the HD 500.

Good luck, $300 is a good price for the "X" model.

Just last night, I was using REVO Uninstaller to clean out all the useless crap on my computer, and I have to admit... I got a morbid thrill out of banishing all things Line 6 from my SSD.

Back