Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brit who took a selfie (or someone else took it) with the Egypt Air hijacker yesterday.
That face! :grin:
ben-innes-hijack-selfie.jpg

We still had IBM card readers in Mission Control in the late 80's.

My first was a ModComp mainframe. It had 64K of RAM! We used it to record up to 256 channels of data, specifically manned test chamber data in the Crew Systems Lab (JSC Bldg. 7 for NASA junkies)
classics.jpg

How many aero-space peeps do we have on this forum? Why haven't you guys gotten together to start up your own effects or amp company yet?

That was the fancy "new" model. I had the original stainless steel and black Ti-99/4A.

Eventually sooped up with the Speach Synthesizer and Peripheral Expansion Box with 256K of memory and a 5.25 Floppy.

Hollah!

Thread fail for the last two pages. You know what's funny about pictures of old computers?

Not a fucking thing.

And...

Fail. Should be Sansa. Instead, we get to choose from Ramsay, Cersei, Walder, or Melisandre.

I think this might be show fail. It's been some time since I read the book, but I believe it's Arya in the book based on Ramsey be given a woman that was claimned to be Arya, but was in fact NOT Arya. The show changed his betrothed to Sansa, who he is actually treating far better than he did the fake Arya in the book.

708.jpeg

Last edited:
The Brit who took a selfie (or someone else took it) with the Egypt Air hijacker yesterday.
That face! :grin:
ben-innes-hijack-selfie.jpg

As much as I do not want to wish ill will to another, it would be satisfying to see the hijacker cut off this dumb fuck's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back