Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grin:

That last one should be captioned, "What working from home is really like if you have four kids too many." :embarrassed:

I work from home and that is not at all what my work day looks like. I have 2 kids, 9 and 10 so they are at school most of the day. It may turn into that when summer rolls around.

Good story + lousy effects = a lot of great movies from the beginning of cinema (see: the original King Kong, etc.)
Lousy story + great effects = a movie that may make an initial splash but is almost universally despised (see: avatar, Star wars prequels, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Transformer movies....)

Wait... Avatar is despised now? When did that happen?

Wait... Avatar is despised now? When did that happen?

Right after walking out of the theater (by this critic, anyway). The story was hackneyed, utterly lacking in originality and totally jejune... I love SF, but Hollywood too often bypasses good writing for whiz-bang action in the genre.

In case you haven't seen it already, it's been on the internet for a while now...

original.jpg

I think Ewan did the best acting job out of all 6.

I think Ewan was amazing. He clearly studied (and said as much) Alec's older Obi Won and imbued his character with his inflections and mannerisms. I also think he got to actually work with a lot of the other actors in person. I know many of cast rarely did a scene with another person. If Ewan didn't do more, he was better able to adapt to the technique.

Hayden is simply a terrible actor. Erika Christensen, however, is gorgeous and a quality actress.

Just to be clear, they are not related, but she's freaking hot!
600full-erika-christensen.jpg

Reactions: Tig
As much as I hate to say it, I think Portman did a terrible job in them as well.

She did and she's always been an excellent actor from the beginning (The Professional and Beautiful Girls were excellent performances...highly precocious).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back