Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
64324618_10156324754174080_7065452670592483328_n.jpg

fortunately for me, i don't need my glasses that badly, they're more for sharpness. so when i have to go in someplace where there a people (stores) i leave the glasses in the car and just wear the mask. i can not believe how many are not. but if i go into it any further, this will end up in the politics thread.

Every time I leave a store, I utter the words, “What a fucking gong show.”
what i can't wrap my head around (and this is not political at all) is how so many people seem to be convinced that if they wear a mask, but keep it below their nose, they are somehow still protected. ummmmm.....does your nose NOT connect to your lungs? and do you NOT breath 80%+ THRU your nose?
WTF??

what i can't wrap my head around (and this is not political at all) is how so many people seem to be convinced that if they wear a mask, but keep it below their nose, they are somehow still protected. ummmmm.....does your nose NOT connect to your lungs? and do you NOT breath 80%+ THRU your nose?
WTF??
And the same chumps with their nose hanging over the top of their mask complain about them youth sagging their pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back