Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
and so street dealers will stay in bidness and thrive, quite to the contrary of what those who pushed for legalization said.

yeah i guess i am fine with that. fuck the govt. they just waste every dollar we give them and can't figure out how to do anything without huge taxes. plus i get all my flower, edibles and cartridges from my drummer who grows it all so i would much rather support him than some big company and govt bureaucrats. if you think i am paying $75 + taxes for an eighth that is complete nonsense.

88183317_2812999645445354_8063105485336739840_n.png

and so street dealers will stay in bidness and thrive, quite to the contrary of what those who pushed for legalization said.

That isn't really how it ends up. States go through an initial supply/demand phase but eventually the supply catches up and the prices drop. At least that is how it worked out around here.

That isn't really how it ends up. States go through an initial supply/demand phase but eventually the supply catches up and the prices drop. At least that is how it worked out around here.
i guess we'll see.
but street dealers/growers don't have very much overhead built into their product, they can (almost) always lower the $$ to be below legal stores, and folks will buy from them instead.
but......we'll see how it shakes out.

Do you have a lot of outdoor grows in Ohio? I'd think the dynamic would be quite different than California
in the summer, yes. they're always finding refer clusters out in the woods and in big corn fields. probably not "production" scale, but local supply maybe.
then there's the indoor growers (converted basements).

yeah i guess i am fine with that. fuck the govt. they just waste every dollar we give them and can't figure out how to do anything without huge taxes. plus i get all my flower, edibles and cartridges from my drummer who grows it all so i would much rather support him than some big company and govt bureaucrats. if you think i am paying $75 + taxes for an eighth that is complete nonsense.

Last two years I've made an annual Colorado run. Yea its a lotta time and gas, but the goods are cheap. I treat it like a vacation.

When my brother in law was living in California, he said he was paying a little more there, than he paid here for illegal weed. Also said the quality and consistency was much better out there. He said the slight increase in price was worth it to get much better weed and not worry about getting arrested for it.

When my brother in law was living in California, he said he was paying a little more there, than he paid here for illegal weed. Also said the quality and consistency was much better out there. He said the slight increase in price was worth it to get much better weed and not worry about getting arrested for it.
Good thinking. The problem with buying from the guy on the corner is you don't know for sure what you are getting. That legality part is helpful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back