Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
facebook.jpg

That guy's got guts. I dunno that I'd be willing to trust those guys to hold the ladder for me.
Allow me to be pedantic: It is called an Auditorium Raise and it is specifically for things like that. In the fire academy we had to climb to the top of a 50' Bangor Ladder (An extension ladder with staypoles on attached to the side to help raise it) and over the top back down to the bottom. It was hard to do when I was younger and not so afraid of heights, but after I rode a ladder down from 3 stories I would have never been able to do it.

Saw something a while back on TV about a guy turned his filing cabinet into a smoker - while it was still in the office. Had a way to vent the smoke & everything.

Don't know that this is the same one moved outdoors, but there can't be too many guys who would go to that effort for such a silly stunt. :grin:

Saw something a while back on TV about a guy turned his filing cabinet into a smoker - while it was still in the office. Had a way to vent the smoke & everything.

Don't know that this is the same one moved outdoors, but there can't be too many guys who would go to that effort for such a silly stunt. :grin:

It's actually a great idea if you smoke a lot of meat.

I've got a problem with this. I understand the wood in the bottom drawer (W-Z for "wood"), but don't understand why chickens are filed below potatoes or spuds...

So that the chicken doesn't drip juices on the taters, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back