LA Amp and Custom Guitar show anyone?

Yeah, but they call it NY. LOL I've actually been to the hotel where they had it last time for a guitar show years ago.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I have an issue with things in New Jersey appropriating New York when they want to attract more people. Just call it the NJ Amp Show. It'll be ok. This is also why I refuse to be a fan of the Giants, Jets, and Red Bulls.

I have an issue with things in New Jersey appropriating New York when they want to attract more people. Just call it the NJ Amp Show. It'll be ok. This is also why I refuse to be a fan of the Giants, Jets, and Red Bulls.

I would refuse to be a fan of the Red Bulls because they got their name from an energy drink and because its soccer :embarrassed:

Actually, the energy drink company owns the team. Despite that, soccer is awesome.

I agree, soccer is awesome if you need to take a nap, turn it on and you will be asleep in no time :grin:

My family wanted to watch some world cup this year. My wife's father, brother and sister were over. They turned it on, and it was around 4 o'clock and I was snoring within 5 minutes. They all started laughing and I woke up.

Back