Kaitlin Olson, yay or nay?

It's always sunny in Philadelphia was one of the greatest shows ever. The characters and the writing were just awesome...funny , funny stuff it was....god dammnit!

You know it hasn't been cancelled? In fact it's been renewed for another 3 seasons. New season starts today!

Just watched her Conan appearance to find out who she is. She's terribly skinny for my taste, and there are prettier girls out there, but you'd have to be a serious cork sniffer to think she's ugly by any stretch. Her personality though was great, didn't seem fake at all with it either. That trumps looks all day long here.

Solid would.

You know it hasn't been cancelled? In fact it's been renewed for another 3 seasons. New season starts today!
I did not know , that's great news :thu: Netflix just added season 11 which I watchec the first episode of last night.

It's always sunny in Philadelphia was one of the greatest shows ever. The characters and the writing were just awesome...funny , funny stuff it was....god dammnit!

I've watched a few episodes, but I was left cold. There's not a single likable, relatable character on that show that I've seen. It's scumbags all the way down.

I've watched a few episodes, but I was left cold. There's not a single likable, relatable character on that show that I've seen. It's scumbags all the way down.

That’s the point. People used to joke that Seinfeld was just a show about unlikeable characters. So It’s Always Sunny is a show where there characters truly are unlikable.

Back