John Bolinger takes on the Kauer Titan...

I'd be interested in trying but I'm not the kind of buyer that pusher man doesn't want because I eventually would sell the guitar. Imagine that!!! Someone selling a guitar they already own. Frakin crazy

image.jpeg

I don't blame him.

#TeamKauer

I'd be interested in trying but I'm not the kind of buyer that pusher man doesn't want because I eventually would sell the guitar. Imagine that!!! Someone selling a guitar they already own. Frakin crazy

If I was in the business of building custom guitars where I work with the customer to give them what they want, I'd be upset if they sold the guitar too. It means you failed the customer and that would suck after you put all the time and effort into building them what they wanted. It isnt like it's a Fender or Gibson that is built on anassembly line where the guys building it have no idea who in the world is buying it. It doesn't mean I wouldn't build it and make the sale but it still would sting a little.

If I was in the business of building custom guitars where I work with the customer to give them what they want, I'd be upset if they sold the guitar too. It means you failed the customer and that would suck after you put all the time and effort into building them what they wanted. It isnt like it's a Fender or Gibson that is built on anassembly line where the guys building it have no idea who in the world is buying it. It doesn't mean I wouldn't build it and make the sale but it still would sting a little.

Interesting point. thanks for showing me that point of view.

I'm still trying to figure out the "Worthy" thing.

Was that a jab of some sort?

I don't get it. Doug builds great guitars in limited numbers and sells them.

Is their some secret "black list" of people who aren't worthy of his wares or something?

Seriously, I don't get it.

Well shit.

Glad I missed that one. That thread had more butthurt than a visit to the Hobo Proctologist. Not sure the douchebaggery needed to be carried over to this thread. Tossing out thinly veiled direct insults that are just an opportunity for the begrudged to pick low hanging fruit is pretty weak.

I'm actually sorry I asked. I feel dumber now after reading both threads.

Back