It's Ultra Lordy!

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
https://reverb.com/item/2407863-tone-factor-ultra-lord

Holy shit, I got it for $60 shipped.

rainbowsmileycat5pg.gif

Wow, that was fast. It showed up today.

This is a demo of a later version, by Brad. By this point, he had stopped making pedals under the Tone Factor name and split them up under Mojo Hand and Sinister Analog. The Ultra Lord was one of the weirdos to be made under the Sinister Analog name.

So Brad was Tone Factor? If he made the fuzz, it will kick ass, that man knows fuzz.

So Brad was Tone Factor? If he made the fuzz, it will kick ass, that man knows fuzz.

Yeah, it started out as an internet storefront and then he started contracting pedals out to Catalinbread, Subdecay, Bob McBroom, and some others. Then he wanted to separate the pedal business from the storefront, so he started Mojo Hand and Sinister Analog. SA didn't sell, so he nixed them, expanded Mojo Hand, and eventually sold the storefront. Then a few months ago, he sold Mojo Hand to Cusack Music and is back working in construction.

Yeah, it started out as an internet storefront and then he started contracting pedals out to Catalinbread, Subdecay, Bob McBroom, and some others. Then he wanted to separate the pedal business from the storefront, so he started Mojo Hand and Sinister Analog. SA didn't sell, so he nixed them, expanded Mojo Hand, and eventually sold the storefront. Then a few months ago, he sold Mojo Hand to Cusack Music and is back working in construction.

Damn, I didn't know he sold to Cusack. I thought it was just another partner or something. That sucks, he made some killer pedals.

Damn, I didn't know he sold to Cusack. I thought it was just another partner or something. That sucks, he made some killer pedals.
Cusack has kept everything as is. Brad was just burnt on the industry. He got what he wanted and is pretty happy in his new situation.

Cusack has kept everything as is. Brad was just burnt on the industry. He got what he wanted and is pretty happy in his new situation.

Good for him. I've emailed with him a few times and he was always super cool and stood firmly behind his pedals.

That was like, what? 15 years in the retail end of the effects biz. That's a lot of bust and boom of different fads to ride through.

That was like, what? 15 years in the retail end of the effects biz. That's a lot of bust and boom of different fads to ride through.

In the end, I think he just got tired of the internet bullshit. But that's what I think, and that may not be reality. What I do know is he's an awesome guy, a good friend, and an incredible influence on how I sound on guitar.

This fits right in with my Deluxe Memory Boy and Freeze. Full-on, gated fuzz that oscillates and feeds back when it sustains. Even at low volumes.

Time to add the Flangioplasty!

Back