I'm having a rough time

Mojo. Knew what it was as soon as you described the symptoms. I was on some medication that I think was making me really vulnerable to those. Thought I was going to die a few times.

Woah, mojo Gary! You've gotta take care of yourself and remember that it's better to call in a sub or reschedule in the short term than it is to get laid up long term.

Mojo, I was gonna say "possible Kidney stones" because the frequent peeing and the chills. UTI is probably similar. Drink lots of lemon juice water and lemonade and totally increase your plain water. Since my kidney stone episode I try to drink at least 5 pints (5 of those little water bottles) per day and some times in the summer i was drinking as many as nine. Anyway if (sounds like you just got a UTI) but if you have a Kidney stone they say the lemon juice dissolve the stones, or at least break them up some but you gotta drink a lot of it. Fluid intake might help in general with a UTI...I'm not a professional DR. though :embarrassed:

Mojo, I was gonna say "possible Kidney stones" because the frequent peeing and the chills. UTI is probably similar. Drink lots of lemon juice water and lemonade and totally increase your plain water. Since my kidney stone episode I try to drink at least 5 pints (5 of those little water bottles) per day and some times in the summer i was drinking as many as nine. Anyway if (sounds like you just got a UTI) but if you have a Kidney stone they say the lemon juice dissolve the stones, or at least break them up some but you gotta drink a lot of it. Fluid intake might help in general with a UTI...I'm not a professional DR. though :embarrassed:
Lack of water is not a problem; I almost always have a glass or bottle handy.

Gary, this stuff is virtually undrinkable straight, but my wife and daughter (both of whom have had UTIs) swear by it:

8a89ed9c-ef7f-4088-aaf3-ccff870c7f39_1.18f9acea269c9331c8f4ea1e0061e480.jpeg

Gary, this stuff is virtually undrinkable straight, but my wife and daughter (both of whom have had UTIs) swear by it:

8a89ed9c-ef7f-4088-aaf3-ccff870c7f39_1.18f9acea269c9331c8f4ea1e0061e480.jpeg

He's not on his period, he's got a UTI. Gary, drink that next week when you're on your period. K, thanks.

Back