I was forced to do something horrific

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
I just ate a burger so awful, I had to put ketchup on it. Flying out of JFK and went to Cheeburger Cheeburger. It was as bad as the burgers from Yankee Stadium. So dry. Ketchup added some moisture back in, but the sugar just made everything worse.

On a positive note, the onion rings were good.

Ooh, there's a bar at our gate...redemption.

I ate at 5 guys for the first time last weekend. The food was ok for what it is but I can't believe that a burger, fries and shake were 3000+ calories....that's more than a whole day's worth of calories.
It wasn't THAT good.

Btw...I put ketchup on burgers always.

[QUOTE="gtrjunior, post: 1463076, member: 4129"

Btw...I put ketchup on burgers always.[/QUOTE]
So do I.

If you want a truly bad burger try Freddies,Steak n Shake ,or Smashburger.

I thought you might have went totally nuts and bought a Strat with gold hardare.

Wow,talk about fat fingers.

Last edited:
Smashburger are opening a place here. And talking of crap 'murican fast food, we are about to get a taco bell a couple of blocks up from it :chow2:

needless to say I will be trying both at some point :) Not had taco bell since 1999 or so

[QUOTE="gtrjunior, post: 1463076, member: 4129"

Btw...I put ketchup on burgers always.
So do I.

I thought you might have went totally nutd abd bought s Strst with gold hardware.[/QUOTE]
Smashburger is building a place not far from me. I've never heard of the other 2

Smashburger are opening a place here. And talking of crap 'murican fast food, we are about to get a taco bell a couple of blocks up from it :chow2:

needless to say I will be trying both at some point :) Not had taco bell since 1999 or so
Del Taco is supposed to be opening 23 new stores in the Denver metro area. They blow Taco Bell out of the water. Del makes a burger that kills McDonald's or Bugger King.

I don't put ketchup in any burger.
One of my favorite burgers is bacon and bleu cheese with some black pepper.

Cream cheese and jalapeno is another good one.

Ketchup goes on a basic California burger. Meat,lettuce, tomato onion.
So that's just a basic burger to me.

I will be making some tomorrow .

Last edited:
Del Taco is supposed to be opening 23 new stores in the Denver metro area. They blow Taco Bell out of the water. Del makes a burger that kills McDonald's or Bugger King.

I don't put ketchup in any burger.
One of my favorite burgers is bacon and bleu cheese with some black pepper.

Cream cheese and jalapeno is another good one.

Ketchup goes on a basic California burger. Meat,lettuce, tomato onion.
So that's just a basic burger to me.

I will be making some tomorrow .
I like bleu cheese with wings but not on a burger....it's not that I don't like it, I would just gravitate toward something else first.
But the cream cheese and jalapeño sounds interesting.

Reactions: DFB

One can do a LOT worse than Steak-n-Shake, especially for the money. Smashburger is OK, too, but not worth the asking price.

Back