I was bored, I already had a black SG handy, and the sticker was only $4.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
Plus I just think it's funny, even if no one else does.

DSC_0901.jpg

Wuzzat mean?

Why is the Greek god Kronos the insignia for your band?

Bloom: It's actually probably less interesting than you think, the answer to that. Our original manager went to Stony Brook University, and he had several friends who went there as well. One of which was Richard Meltzer who wrote some of our lyrics including "Burnin' For You." And this other one who was our sound man for many years. And another guy out of there named Bill Gawlik did the artwork for the first two albums. Bill Gawlik was a very unusual original artist, and he incorporated the logo into the first artwork. The band members had never seen it before. We just liked it so much that it became our symbol. It's actually on every single album cover somewhere.

You got the sticker on there nice and straight, so it looks pretty cool actually. On a side note, the next electric I buy is going to be an SG. Been wanting one for a while. :thu:

I love that SG. I traded a TV Yellow Les Paul Special for it. It's a little weathered but it's got a nice fat neck and it plays and sounds great.

When I was a kid, our neighbors at the end of the road had that painted on their mailbox. I never found out the details of the story as to why. I guess they were big BOC fans. I remember asking my older brother what that symbol meant, and he told me it was a band thing. I guess I was maybe 7 or so.

Back