I hope my Craigslist ad gets a good reply

Got my first reply!

maybe if you posted like a "seasoned pro", you would get better replies.....instead, you give precious little info as to your gig, and spend most of the post whining...that's not very professional at all

rotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

I gig in different capacities a couple times a week and know folk that do the same. I went and looked at my local craigslist. After clicking on a bunch of posts, I didn't recognize anybody there. There was also a lot of talk of being professional.

And then there's this! See you bitches later.

00T0T_adEIVOicf9H_600x450.jpg

Seriously, go to your local Craigslist musicians community page and search on the term "seasoned" or "seasoned pro" and then stand back and marvel.

Seriously, go to your local Craigslist musicians community page and search on the term "seasoned" or "seasoned pro" and then stand back and marvel.

I really had no idea there were so many seasoned pros in my areas rocking out in so many living rooms and garages. That must be why the bar scene sucks. That's not where the real seasoned pros are.

Back