I have a guitar lessons tonight...

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
Not counting 3 week long seminars at the National Guitar Workshop this will be my first sit down, face to face lesson since I was 15 years old...

It was a purely spontaneous thing...I was hanging at Alton Music last night, killing time while my house was being shown, and I struck up a conversation with one of the teachers...he's a Berkley graduate and super cool guy and I decided to try a half hour to see if we click...so 7:30 tonight I'm going to see...

I'm really looking forward to it...just hope it's not awkward at 51 years old...

Atta boy!!! About a year and a half ago I resumed lessons with a Berkeley grad via Skype also...taking a little break right now though.

Let us know how it went.
It went well...

Since I'm self taught for the most part it's difficult for me to quantify what level of knowledge I have so it's going to take a few lessons for him to get a real grip on what we need to work on...

I'm going to make a CD of about 6 or 8 songs that use concepts and techniques I have difficulty with...should give us a baseline to work from...

He's an amazing player and a really nice guy...I'm going to enjoy this, I think...

I am a year older than you ,and I want to take lessons. The main bitch is my daughter pawned my guitar and amp today

It went well...

Since I'm self taught for the most part it's difficult for me to quantify what level of knowledge I have so it's going to take a few lessons for him to get a real grip on what we need to work on...

I'm going to make a CD of about 6 or 8 songs that use concepts and techniques I have difficulty with...should give us a baseline to work from...

He's an amazing player and a really nice guy...I'm going to enjoy this, I think...
It seems that it might work out. I hope you get what you want out of it.

Back