Hot Or Not: Power Ranger Edition

It is gone. "this veideo is no longer available due to a copyright claim..."

Now I'll never know if it was hot or not. :shrug:

Works for me, too.

I saw that the other day. I was REALLY impressed with the production quality.

Also, for the first time ever, I saw something with James Vanderbeek and I didn't just look at him and go "LOL Dawson". He actually didn't scream Dawson with every breath.

I was too old for Power Rangers, so I only watched a few episodes to see what the fuss was all about. But I was a raised on mindlessly violent cartoons like GI Joe, He-Man, Voltron, etc., so I can see where the creators are coming from. I think it’s good that someone is examining the way some late twentieth century childrens’ television was essentially propaganda that glorified constant war with no suggestion of consequences. It’s especially interesting when one focuses on Japanese shows, created by a generation of men who didn’t seem to learn much from the horror unleashed by their progenitors’ rampant militarism.

And Katee Sackhoff is fracking awesome!

Clip seems to be back and finally got to see it - Dug it!!!

Makes the original Japanese series lame and it takes the rehashed american version now into adult version of the show.

Yeah, they must have negotiated a deal to get it back up. Cool!

I was also a little old for Power Rangers, but my younger brother as in to it. Sweet video.

I could give two shits about the Power Rangers but I dig what the director did with this little ditty.

He also did this.

Shame Thomas Jane isn't higher profile, I always like him.

I thought Hung on HBO was good, was hoping it would have lasted a couple more seasons.

I like that it's very much a movie. Who needs realism? We get that every day.

That is what did it for me. No dragged out story line. Just great short stories put to film. When it was done, it was almost as if you watched a full length movie. The only difference was that you already know the back story.

Yeah, they must have negotiated a deal to get it back up. Cool!

I was also a little old for Power Rangers, but my younger brother as in to it. Sweet video.

I grew up with the Go (Five) Rangers which where the original Power Rangers got all the battle footage from. Robben was a young boy when the Power Rangers was the in thing.

Video is working agian. Looks kinda cool. If nothing else, it will answer the lingering question, "What happens to a Power Ranger after they get out of high school?".

Back