HNUAD!!!

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Yup another one. Bought this one off of eBay. It is solidstate but sounds really great. This little portable amp while really used for a portable PA, it is really great for practicing that old style jump blues. It just sounds grungy and gritty enough.

Overall Pic.jpg

Rear Control Panel

Controls 2.jpg

Inputs

Input.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the video clip but I just wanted to record the sound of the amp.

HNUAD! I can't even begin to imagine how you came up buying a small PA unit to be an amp . . . and then it was exactly what you were hoping it would be. Congrats MS!

HNUAD! I can't even begin to imagine how you came up buying a small PA unit to be an amp . . . and then it was exactly what you were hoping it would be. Congrats MS!

Easily...:lol:....my friend bought one off of eBay on a whim and brought it to the OCBS jam a couple of weeks ago. He told me to his out and I plugged my guitar in it dug it. Looked on eBay and bought the only other one on there. He got his for about $45 and mine cost me $65 + shipping. The best part is that is being that it can operate on batteries as well. Need to get some rechargables and install.

Easily...:lol:....my friend bought one off of eBay on a whim and brought it to the OCBS jam a couple of weeks ago. He told me to his out and I plugged my guitar in it dug it. Looked on eBay and bought the only other one on there. He got his for about $45 and mine cost me $65 + shipping. The best part is that is being that it can operate on batteries as well. Need to get some rechargables and install.

Very cool. Sometimes, the pieces just seem to fall together.

Back