HNPD - Wampler dB+

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Ordered this over the weekend and it arrived today - Woohoo!!!

The Box Revealed...

1 - The Box Revealed - S.jpg

Ahhh....The dB+ Box!!!

2 - Wampler dB+ Box - S.jpg

The Wampler dB+ Mini - YES - YES - YES!!!!

3 - Wampler dB+ Mini - S.jpg

This will go onto my Miniboard.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/miniboard-v3-fill-in-the-blank-_____________.70785/

Nope...

The EP is for thickening up single coil guitars and/or give a little more punch for humbuckers.

The dB+ is for solo boosts.

What is it about those pedals that makes one better for a different application than the other? Aren't all boosts the same? (Serious question. I really don't know much of anything about boost pedals.)

What is it about those pedals that makes one better for a different application than the other? Aren't all boosts the same? (Serious question. I really don't know much of anything about boost pedals.)

When I bought my first Wampler (Ego Comp), I loved how the pedal functioned and the quality of the pedal. Slowly I started to buy a few more Wamplers and each one did what I wanted it for. Yes there are cheaper alternatives and different manufacturers but if you do comparisons, you will note the difference.

On my other boards, I use the Xotic RC for solo boosts - great pedals but are full sized. As for my reason to choose the Wampler over other are for several reasons.

1) Mini Pedal
2) Clean Boost
3) Simplicity
4) Has on/off for buffer if needed
5) Wampler Quality
6) Reputation

Hope that helps.

Back