Have you ever been to a Runza?

No that was about three years ago on the way to Tubac, AZ. She pooped on the seat so I pulled over off the exit ramp and flicked it off with a pen i had in the glovebox. luckily like always it was a nice firm stool....so no mess
bogdog.jpg

Then you fucked up your exhaust hanger on a rock.

No that was about three years ago on the way to Tubac, AZ. She pooped on the seat so I pulled over off the exit ramp and flicked it off with a pen i had in the glovebox. luckily like always it was a nice firm stool....so no mess
bogdog.jpg
I bet you still have the pen.

Then you fucked up your exhaust hanger on a rock.

No that was last year in Moab. It gave up the ghost on it's own, an accumulation of miles actually. Bailing wire saved the day......and that brings us to the present. I am going to SAFEWAY today so I will buy ingrediants to make Runza.

Wait for it :mad:

No that was last year in Moab. It gave up the ghost on it's own, an accumulation of miles actually. Bailing wire saved the day......and that brings us to the present. I am going to SAFEWAY today so I will buy ingrediants to make Runza.

Wait for it :mad:

...then you bought a turkey hummus wrap.

3/4 - 1 lb ground beef
1/3-1/2 head of cabbage
1/2 onion
8 oz mozerrela cheese
salt
pepper
1 tube of "grand buttermilk bisquits"

cook meat and cabbage salt and pepper flatten out and stretch each bisquit, add cooked ingrediants add cheese place second flattened biscuit on top of first and crimp together, rub oil on both sides, place in bake dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or so each side

I bought the cheese but i forgot to add it...still it came out :ex:
IMG_3596.jpg
IMG_3599.jpg
IMG_3600.jpg
IMG_3601.jpg
IMG_3602.jpg

I know what it is, but none of the pictures I've seen of them look like biscuit dough.

Oh, well the plan was to buy frozen bread dough BUT I forgot it till I was in line so I made a quick dash back to the frozen section and the only dough I could find was Phyllo/filo dough so I figured I knew where the biscuit dough was at and I got that. Next time I'll look around for some regular dough or I'll get my moms bread dough recipe but the biscuit/bisquit version did turn out good and was/is tasty (got three left)

Back