(Gold Knobs Added) Show Me Your Knobs…

jrockbridge

Stealing Your Riffs
…of choice for these guitars.

(edit) Added gold switch and knobs to the hollow body. Decided to leave the green guitar knobs and switch alone. New pics below.

I’ve gotten some feedback that I should swap the OEM knobs for something else on these 2 guitars. What is your preference?


IMG_2063.jpeg




IMG_1867.jpeg


Gold knobs added….
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
 
Last edited:
For the surf greenish color on your electromatic, I think the stock clear amber knobs actually work pretty well. For the other one perhaps something in gold to match the other hardware?
1737576195220.png
 
Love the gold knobs and switchtip.

Odd that this thread just got posted. I just replaced the knobs and switch tip (and put some pickup rings) on my Eastman last week. The knobs are gold with a ribbed rubber ring on the top. Snazzy, lol.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260928_173437124.jpg
    PXL_20260928_173437124.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20260928_173449791.jpg
    PXL_20260928_173449791.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20260928_173514115.MP.jpg
    PXL_20260928_173514115.MP.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4
@jrockbridge Not to change the subject, but is that an Electromatic 5427?
I've got my eye on one of those in blue/gold.

It’s a used Gretsch G2410T Streamliner hollow body. They gave it nice inlays on the fretboard back then. I upgraded the pickups to Blacktop Filtertron’s and added the gold knobs + the gold switch.
 
Back
Top