WTF: Going to break one of my cardinal rules this week.

I got the Hercules tablet holder through Amazon. It is fantastic, and will hold any 10 inch tablet

I got the Hercules tablet holder through Amazon. It is fantastic, and will hold any 10 inch tablet
Do they make one that is universal or holds a 7" tablet without costing $70? This shit is such a rip off.

Do they make one that is universal or holds a 7" tablet without costing $70? This shit is such a rip off.
I think so. The 10 inch version was like $43 bucks and it has both a mic stand attachment and a desktop stand.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403908467.806586.jpg

Fuck it. I'm going old school.

We have played Wagon wheel for the past couple of years and I'm never amazed at how just how WELL it goes over! a good tune to add to the list

When I first learned it I printed out a page with the first line of each verse and put it on the monitor.

This is where I learned it from (PRE-Darius Rucker)

At the time, the Old Crow Medicine Show fans remarked at how fast it was, but it sounds right at home with the DR version. :tongue:

this is us playing it. we mix it up between a couple of different versions ,and the dance floor usually fills up.It seems this tune is good for breaking the ice and getting people to dance
A drunk blonde with big cans decided to "help' sing back uplol

Back