Give me your absolute best slow cooker Super Bowl recipes so I can win the party

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
I found a meatball recipe that looks pretty good but I want something that will knock people socks off! But nothing too spicy.

Something with chorizo and cheese and you're on to a winner.

Curry is a good shout too but if you're using chicken go with thighs over breast.

We use the Foodi and pressure cook instead of slow but this beef barbacoa is really easy and tastes amazing https://www.recipetineats.com/beef-barbacoa/#jump-watch

My bud on Bahrain used to make "cowboy casserole" he'd just chuck a bunch of mince, cheese, onions etc... He didn't use a recipe but it was brilliant every time and I've never been able to come close to replicating it.

Nobody wants innovation out of a crock pot--go with comfort food. I always love the frozen meatballs with a sauce made of bbq sauce and grape jelly.

Slight variation on the meatballs plan - Meatball Sliders. Simmer the meatballs is Pasta sauce - make them a hair flat and bring slider buns and some sliced Moz cheese. I have a meatball recipe that is killer with this but it sounds like you found a good one already.

You can slow cook your furniture balls and throw them at the tv after the Rams win.

This isn't slow cooking, but there wil not be a single one left no matter how many you get(Costco). The puff pastry is superb. We dip them in honey mustard.

20220205_144217.jpg

6 Tina's Burritos
2 bottles Sriracha
12 Habeneros
1 Ghost pepper
1 1/4 pounder with cheese..toss the buns away

put everything in the blender with a can of Bud Light lime and pulverize

throw into slow cooker and add a can of Clamato

Your Super bowl buddies will be super impressed with you cooking skills

Back