George Harrison's Here Comes The Sun

Thanks all. Means a lot. I realized after posting this song that this forum is for everything but covers so I'll stick to the rules hereafter.

First of all, that was fantastic. Any effects on the guitar? That sounds beautiful.

Secondly, I don't see this forum as something that precludes covers. It is a clip of you making music.

Thanks all. Means a lot. I realized after posting this song that this forum is for everything but covers so I'll stick to the rules hereafter.
This could have gone in the VOM1T thread as well. I believe they are all covers.

Thanks again for the boosts.

Gary, honestly don't remember now. Been a while since I did that. I will say the guitar may have some 'verb on it because at the 7th fret decay is quick. The 'verb kicks in a comp'ing amount of sustain. I think it might have been through a Fender Acoustasonic amp I no longer have. That thing had effects galore but I usually only dabbled with the chorus or reverb. Otherwise, the guitar has a K&K PWM SBT and onboard preamp (volume pot only).

Nice Pitar.
Is this going to be our new "Shut up and Play Something" forum?
Coz if it's here, I'm so there. :)

Works for me. I'm kinda over-stocked with stuff that's never been heard and otherwise happy to be on the trail for finding covers I always wanted to do and never did.

Plus, there's always exercises people can work up on a selected poem that's pretty fun to do. No pressure or deadlines. Music never did seem to take the stage in these various forums but now that everyone has cross pollinated them enough to know the cast, it's time to know the musical personalities in our midst.

Could you turn on public access to your Profile? Either that or just start a Conversation with me. It's make back channel chat for collaborations and such easier. Thanks!

Back