FS: Boss RC 50 Loopstation

micwalt

Too Controversial To Have An Athleisure Line
rc_50_top_main.jpg

(Stock Photo)
This unit has never left my music room. I used it a fair bit when I first got it, but it's been sitting in its box for years. Thinning the herd!
$300 plus shipping.

I have one - I can attest this is the most fun toy I've ever used. Used to gig with it when I played solo acoustically and had the female singer. Would loop myself live with it. Would tell other musicians that it was the best rhythm guitar player I've ever played with. Always did what it was told, never complained, showed up at every gig and never asked for money.

rc_50_top_main.jpg

(Stock Photo)
This unit has never left my music room. I used it a fair bit when I first got it, but it's been sitting in its box for years. Thinning the herd!
$300 plus shipping.

I'm looking for a looper to use to practice. This might be over kill though.

I'm looking for a looper to use to practice. This might be over kill though.
Yeah, probably. It does a bunch of stuff and has three phrase slots that you can record, stop, playback, reverse. All you need is something like an RC-3.

Dang! Any interest in a trade for an HD500X in excellent condition? I'll be selling mine soon.
No thanks. I use a Boss GT8 (with another as backup), and I have it completely dialed in. Plus, I just ordered a Fryette Valvulator for direct recording. So I really wouldn't have any use for another unit like that.
Sorry.

I just checked my YouTube channel. I posted a handful of them 7 years ago. It's been in the box since then.
Those were epic, dude. I think that was the first time I saw you play and sing. I was blown away.

Good luck with the sale.

Back