Newsflash! Friday night is munchybox night

Im gonna air fry some frozen breaded shrimp, so that will get us pretty close to munchy box territory.

IMG_20211105_211013556_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211105_211723081_HDR.jpg

Was actually pretty good except for the chips and I'm not drunk, as is the usual munchybox consumption situation so it must really have been decent.

Donner meat
Onion rings
Chicken, veg and mushroom pakoras
Chicken chaat
Stupid sized naan bread which always goes soggy in the bag by time you get it home
Tasteless chips even after adding a bunch of spices
Chilli and pakora sauce
Token box of bin salad
Free coke because they fucked up the time honoured tradition of order food, have a quick pint across the road, collect food just as it's ready.

It's nice to know that even if I learned to cook like you, I'd still want to eat literal garbage out of a cardboard box. I'll just skip the learning part and stick with the garbage.

I usually cook Friday nights because the good restaurants are either not taking orders or need more than an hour to prepare takeout. My favorite Indian place doesn’t even answer the phone.

I usually cook Friday nights because the good restaurants are either not taking orders or need more than an hour to prepare takeout. My favorite Indian place doesn’t even answer the phone.

Friday is one of my favourite nights to cook with a few beers or glass of wine bit a late lunch and lots of stuff to do after work led to this.

Back