Friday Foo Fighters. Foos are 20 Tomorrow.

Yeah, there has been a little anti-foo stuff being posted. That's ok. Dissent is welcome. @Flamencology However, The Foo Fighters debut turns 20 tomorrow, and it is Friday, and I am in a Foos mood. So post up your favorite track.

Not saying this is absolute favorite, but here is one to start it off, from yesteryear, and a few weeks ago.

They're doing their 20th Anniversary show today, 7/4, at RFK in D.C. It's a pretty good lineup too. It was iffy with Dave's leg and all, but they've confirmed it's a go. Kinda kickin' myself for not getting tickets.

I was going but had to bail. My doc has changed up my heart meds and I didn't want to be out in the heat all day and night. My wife and brother in law are still going.
Dang it. Sorry for those issues, and that you are missing it. Well ok, time for more Foos here then.

Foos on the Fourth.

11700805_10155731729210545_2652508779560910735_n.jpg

I guess from yesterday's show. Excited for the Gorge this September! He will probably be out of the chair by then I would guess. @Chad, any reports from the show?

Here is what the Rolling Stone had to say. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/l...rsary-at-all-star-washington-d-c-gig-20150705

Sounds fun!

View attachment 21811

I guess from yesterday's show. Excited for the Gorge this September! He will probably be out of the chair by then I would guess. @Chad, any reports from the show?

Here is what the Rolling Stone had to say. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/l...rsary-at-all-star-washington-d-c-gig-20150705

Sounds fun!
Wife said it was amazing and Dave said if the crowd wants, they will make it an annual event and the crowd went wild so maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

Wife said it was amazing and Dave said if the crowd wants, they will make it an annual event and the crowd went wild so maybe I'll be able to make it next year.
I really like that he had the hometown guys out there with them, along with members of Heart, and other female rockers. Sounded like a cool deal.

Back