smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
@Flamencology
Martin_Prince.png

@tompetty
415px-Cletus_Spuckler.png

@Mark Wein
Dewey_Largo.png

I'm actually Hank Scorpio. Your underestimation of me will make it even easier for me to take the coast.

Really, though, probably a Scorpio/Lisa hybrid.

Actually I played in a band with one of the original members of No Doubt in the early 90's. He was really good friends with Eric Stefani (Gwens brother) who was the keyboard player who quit the band for a career in animation and one of the shows he worked on was the Simpsons. At one gig he brought some of his coworkers and they practiced by drawing a full set of us in the band as Simpsons characters. I wish I could have stolen the pic of me although it was based on this version of me:

Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 9.11.32 AM.png

El Borrachito is on the far right.

:grin:

The important choices are, who is Lisa (talented sax player) and who is Bleeding Gums Murphy (blues icon)?

Actually I played in a band with one of the original members of No Doubt in the early 90's. He was really good friends with Eric Stefani (Gwens brother) who was the keyboard player who quit the band for a career in animation and one of the shows he worked on was the Simpsons. At one gig he brought some of his coworkers and they practiced by drawing a full set of us in the band as Simpsons characters. I wish I could have stolen the pic of me although it was based on this version of me:

View attachment 21333

El Borrachito is on the far right.

And Horatio Sanz, too! Very cool.

Years (and years and years) ago I worked with Matt Groening's sister. And I developed kind of a half-hearted unrequited semi-crush on her -- unrequited partly because she was kind of aloof and totally indifferent to my existence... but mainly because I was never quite sure myself whether she was actually cute or just appealing to me because she was Matt Groening's sister. I used to stop by her office a couple of times a week to chat, although I always ended up talking with her co-worker, who was a super cool, friendly lady.

So... ummm, yeah... that's pretty much a non-story. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I'm pathetic.

TPspONI.jpg

Back