Food you consciously deny yourself on a regular basis

k2-_6931dee0-284b-40ae-b00a-61fd0ca7d35a.v1.jpg

kinda all candy, actually.. licorice of all types, gummy worms, candy corn..

All soda....

Moi aussi. I only drink the flavored sparkling water beverages (i.e. those ones with lemon essence, etc. and no sweeteners of any kind.) These days, 95% of what I drink is plain water, supplemented with the occasional slug of Kefir.

Moi aussi. I only drink the flavored sparkling water beverages (i.e. those ones with lemon essence, etc. and no sweeteners of any kind.) These days, 95% of what I drink is plain water, supplemented with the occasional slug of Kefir.

Exactly what I drink at home. LaCroix or the generic Kroger brand of the same thing. Water and natural flavor. Though I do have coffee every morning.

I don't keep chips at home. I could stop at a drive thru for a burger and fries every day if my schedule and arteries allowed it.

conciously nuttin'as THEY say "moderation is the key to life" So if something gets denied it more likely has to do with my wallet not having enough greenbacks in it *spits* otherwise if I feel like it then I eat it.

Soda I'm trying to cut way back

Indian food buffets. Every day at lunch I have to tell myself "no, not today." I can't get enough and I always over eat when I go.

Exactly what I drink at home. LaCroix

When I visit my relations in Wisconsin, they always have plenty of LaCroix, and I find it (i.e. the character of the carbonation and flavor) to be vastly superior to stuff out here on the coast (mostly Crystal Geyser).

Back