Feels like hanging out with an old friend

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Feels like hanging out with an old friend

Many years ago, I bought the Line 6 pod XT live. I used it as the main guitar tones on my cd Carousel. I even used it direct to PA systems as a solo artist as well as with helenamaria.

Well I've had countless guitars and amplifiers come and go, this is always been a staple of my set up in some form or fashion

Last summer, while I was experimenting with different tubes for my 5150 iii, The sound of the Line 6 just completely went to crap. Anytime I turned it on, the complete tone of my amp with thin and brittle. I tried different effects units in the effects loop of the amplifier and it's in the just fine. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the line 6 so it got shelved. I went to standalone pedals ever since.

For some reason, give her a shot today. I took it out of storage and sprayed some contact cleaner in all the ports. I hooked it up to the amplifier and... BOOM. I was back in business.

I know that the unit is not the best and I have to experiment to get some great sounds out of it because my taste have changed, but it's pretty awesome having it back.

Back