Favorite Ice Cream Flavor??

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
There are so many different flavors.
I am a fan of the traditional vanilla,chocolate,strawberry..
My absolute fav,banana,is hard to come by..
Blueberry is a close runner up....

These days I'm digging mint with chocolate chips..

What say you?

And cone or in a bowl??

I'm a cone person.............

We've got so many boutique places around here it's hard to say. . . but my go to is usually something with cookie dough or brownies in it. Mint chocolate chip was a favorite when Thrifty's still inhabited Roseville Square.

Bowl, cone, it's 50/50. Depends on the day.

I prefer cone but usually get a bowl because I don't eat anything with unwashed hands and we usually get it while underway.

Pistachio is my favorite.

I recently had a "toasted coconut" that was out of this world.
And I don't even like coconut, really.

We have a dairy bar down the street, and I've never had a flavor I didn't like......

And bowl for me, thanks.

For me, it's hard to beat a good affagato with good vanilla bean gelato or ice cream, topped with some good espresso. A really good vanilla bean milk shake is hard to beat, as well.

That said... I make a lot of home-made ice cream in the summer; it's a good activity when you have 3 young kids.

And, for the adults, it's fun to try pretty crazy flavours. I mean, using pickles in ice cream is definitely counter-intuitive, but they work really well.

I like to try different flavours when there is something interesting on offer, but my go to is Pralines and Cream.

The most chocolatey, fudgey chocolate I can find without any chunks of anything in it.
In a waffle cone, bitches!

Depends on where around here.

My staple (new place, not sure) is butter pecan.
Cone if it's a sugar cone. Waffle cones are too bland.

In a bowl for Ben & Jerrys' Phish Food.
In a cone for Chocolate/Vanilla twist
Soft Serve. beavis0

And, for the adults, it's fun to try pretty crazy flavours. I mean, using pickles in ice cream is definitely counter-intuitive, but they work really well.
That doesn't surprise me..It's happened too often that I've had ingredient combinations that on paper shouldn't work,yet do..

Back