Fasting.

Interesting. Is there a website or something on which you read about fasting?

In related news, I'm very proud of this forum for resisting the urge to poast the very obvious, very "blue" parody thread. :grin:

I just googled "Juice Fasting". I feel like it's gotten me back on track nutritionally and now I'm eating decently again but I'm making better choices....tonight I'm going to try a Chicken and veggie stir-fry thing when I get home....I'm going to kill myself on the sodium though because I'm experimenting with making a stir fry sauce out of hot sauce, though :tongue:

baimun hasn't logged in yet.

lol

I just googled "Juice Fasting". I feel like it's gotten me back on track nutritionally and now I'm eating decently again but I'm making better choices....tonight I'm going to try a Chicken and veggie stir-fry thing when I get home....I'm going to kill myself on the sodium though because I'm experimenting with making a stir fry sauce out of hot sauce, though :tongue:

lol

i'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this, but here it is:

stop using hot sauce

ok now, don't freak out. there's a simple solution. use fresh hot peppers instead. it's better for you. it's hotter. and you lose all the salt and preservatives.

i'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this, but here it is:

stop using hot sauce

ok now, don't freak out. there's a simple solution. use fresh hot peppers instead. it's better for you. it's hotter. and you lose all the salt and preservatives.

:grin:

Something to try....I'm still trying to find my way with this. I do like the Franks, though :embarrassed:

:grin:

Something to try....I'm still trying to find my way with this. I do like the Franks, though :embarrassed:

i like hot sauce too. i've got 2 different kinds of Yucateco and half a jar of extra hot Valentina. plus we have thai chili sauce, cayenne pepper powder, etc. but you know as well as i do that it always tastes better when you use fresh peppers.

He has a point. Last time we did weenies, I sauteed some onions and habenero together. It was pretty frigging awesome, and I didn't feel like I needed hot sauce. :)

4864242919_c1181fbe0e_b.jpg

Thats how we roll :embarrassed:

oh! For some reason I was thinking the liquid in the smal pot was the habanero reduced...

Interesting, but it was canned chili. Not great for a fast certainly. But my point was that you could easily saute onion and hot peppers and whatever else to make a spicy topping for some grilled chicken.

Interesting, but it was canned chili. Not great for a fast certainly. But my point was that you could easily saute onion and hot peppers and whatever else to make a spicy topping for some grilled chicken.

I'm liking this idea....might have to hit the store on the way home :embarrassed:

Back