Help! Facebook issues

nuke_diver

Riding Solo
Maybe someone here can help since apparently there are no real people at FB (and yes I know there is a lot of FB hate but I use it to keep in touch with friends all over the world)

My problems is that I apparently was hacked, the password changed and a code generator for 2 tier protection enabled. FB's answers to how to recover involve logging in and changing the password but because of the 2 tier protection I can't log in and the security code goes someplace else. So I don't know what's going on with my account or how I can recover it and there are no help lines to call to try and fix it. I have a feeling I might be screwed but maybe someone else has gone through this and there is a way to recover the account. There are people that I have literally no other way of contacting that are old friends from HS or work

Thanks

I don't know for certain, but I think that id they have the 2 tier protection enabled you might be out of luck trying to prove who you are.

mojo, that sucks. I have no advice other than perhaps search for some facebook reddit or maybe a reddit security or someother type of reddit forum and post a question there (or do a google reddit search) I feel like I've mentioned reddit a thousand time in this post but you can potentially find a knowledgable answer there for lots of things.

Back