Electric Tea kettle or Stove Top tea kettle

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Which do you have / prefer :confused:

I prefer the electric , heats faster , more efficient but the aesthetics of the stove top can be nice, although the Bodum electric kettle is kinda neato in it's own right.

I just make mine in the microwave. If I went back to drinking white tea I might get an electric kettle, but otherwise there’s no need.

I have both, and my coffeemaker also does hot water. Both the coffeemaker and the electric kettle are faster but I still prefer to use the stovetop for some odd reason.

I only make my tea in a hand-thrown pot heated with artisinal, organic, locally sourced wood. The fire must be started by rubbing two sticks of the aforementioned wood together. The tea must be hand-picked by Buddhist virgins and brewed within 24 hours of picking.

munch0

I only make my tea in a hand-thrown pot heated with artisinal, organic, locally sourced wood. The fire must be started by rubbing two sticks of the aforementioned wood together. The tea must be hand-picked by Buddhist virgins and brewed within 24 hours of picking.

Sounds like we both buy tea on eBay from the same factory in Shenzen.

Electric with an induction coil base.

After we visited England, we had to have one of these -- and it is fantastic. Heats water far faster than the microwave:
product-image.aspx

Does it matter if the virgins are female or not?

Back